LuxCoreRender Release Notes v2.4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 09:59, 14 March 2020 by Dade (Created page with "=LuxCore= ===New Features=== * New OpenCL code to evaluate textures and materials. It doesn't require kernel re-compilation anymore. * LuxCoreUI "Fill kernel cache" menu opt...")
- New OpenCL code to evaluate textures and materials. It doesn't require kernel re-compilation anymore.
- LuxCoreUI "Fill kernel cache" menu option now pre-compile all possible GPU kernels.
- LuxCore API KernelCacheFill() is now available for Python
- New 2-levels Env. Light Visibility Cache (ELVC)
- Added the support for a new ".sharpness" (default value 0.1, range [0.0, 1.0]) Intel OIDN parameter to blend original and denoised output
- Removed LuxRays support for virtual devices and hybrid rendering (old LuxRender GPU doing ray intersections and CPU everything else)
Blender Addon (BlendLuxCore)
- Inserted keyframes in material node graph don't show up in graph editor or anywhere else
- Rendering with caches (e.g. PhotonGI, DLSC, Env. light cache) can lead to problems if border rendering is enabled. A workaround is to disable automatic radius estimation and setting the radius manually instead when using border rendering.