LuxCoreRender Release Notes v2.2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- LuxCore API requires latin locale
- accelerator.bvh.builder.type = EMBREE_MORTON doesn't work with the latest Embree
- Python crashes when calling sys.exit()
- TILEPATHOCL (and RTPATHOCL) count the layers of transparent surfaces as an iteration of the rendering finite state machine so they requires to increase the max. path depth to avoid black regions.
- There may be artifacts when rendering glossy surface with high roughness values and DLSC